What is it for?
Gut Refresh is used to help rid the intestine of undigested food and bad bacteria. Use Gut Refresh prior to using our other products. It is suitable for use by all horses and ponies from racehorses, competition horses to happy hackers and those retired.
What does it do?
- Supports the correct function of the digestive system
- Aids digestion
- Encourages good gut flora
- Supports normal lymphatic function
- Assists with the elimination of toxins
- Maintains good health
- Helps with discomfort
- Maintains a good metabolism
- Supports a good appetite
- Maintains the immune system
What herbs are in it?
Our herbs are specially selected for their detoxifying and digestive properties. They may help normal gut function, especially after illness or stress. They may help immunity, gut function and lymphatic function. We have also added PrebioSure, a non-GMO and organic prebiotic which provides nutrients for beneficial gut bacteria.
- Sesame seeds
- Piper longum (Indian long pepper)
- Piper nigrum (black pepper)
- Carum copticum (caraway)
- Zanziber officinale (ginger)
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng)
- Ficus religiosa (sacred fig)
- Mallotus philippensis (Kamala tree)
- Butea monosperma (flame of the forest)
- Trichosanthes palmata (indrayan)
- PrebioSure (prebiotic)
How do I feed it to my horse or pony?
Feed 20g twice a day for 2 days, then continue at 20g per day as necessary.
Any queries, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.