What is it for?
Kickstart for foals is a unique, amazing tonic which helps build immunity and aids digestion. It is designed to help prevent digestive upsets associated with management changes or stressful situations. It helps the foal absorb nutrients efficiently and promotes optimal growth. It helps recovery after illness and also helps to prevent illness. It helps improve energy levels after periods of lethargy or malaise.
What does it do?
- Supports the immune system
- Assists recovery from illness
- Assists with the elimination of toxins
- Maintains good digestion
- Supports a good appetite
- Supports optimal nutrient absorption
- Helps relieve stress
- Aids the digestion system with changes in feed e.g from milk to solid food
- Helps relieve scouring
What herbs are in it?
Our herbs are specially selected for their soothing and digestive properties.
- Bohervia diffussa (punarnava)
- Terminalia tomentosa (Indian laurel)
- Eclipta alba (false daisy)
- Terminalia arjuna (arjuna)
- Terminalia chebula (black myrobalan)
- Achyranthes aspera (prickly chaff flower)
- Andrographis paniculata (green chireta)
- Holarrhena antidysenterica (kurchi bark)
- Aegle marmelos correa (bael)
- Magnifera indica (mango)
- Zinziber officinale (ginger)
- Cuminum cyminun (cumin)
- Cyperus rotundus (nut grass)
How do I feed it to my foal?
Available in 175ml or 500ml sizes.
Kickstart should be applied directly into the mouth or added to milk. Feed until digestive or other issues have been resolved.
Kickstart can be given at birth or soon afterwards.
Early treatment can help the foal feed and get more colostrum.
Feed at 10ml for the first day and then 5ml for at least 3-5 days thereafter.
For specific advice on particular conditions, please contact us at Ron Fields Nutrition and we’ll be happy to help.